Eloise graduated from the University of Newcastle in 2016 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours.
Eloise is our newest staff member to Rathmines after transitioning from the hospital system in September 2018. Her varied clinical experience has seen her work in areas such as orthopaedics, trauma management, head and neck surgery, cardiopulmonary, paediatrics, geriatrics and maternity areas.
Eloise has a passion for quality and has contributed to quality improvement projects with focus on the role of physiotherapy post-surgical neck dissection and the postoperative prevention of lymphoedema following mastectomy. Her passion for teamwork and identifying client specific goals assists her in providing empathetic and evidence-based treatments.
Outside of work, Eloise enjoys spending time with friends and family and shooting three-pointers on the basketball court.
Areas of Special Interest
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Chronic Pain Management
- Shoulder Injuries
- Postoperative Neck Dissection Management
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) – University of Newcastle
- Registered Physiotherapist with Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency
- Registered Health Services Provider with WorkCover, Medicare, DVA, Medibank Private, Third Party Insurers and all other major Health Funds
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Recent course completions:
- Lightbox Radiology Emergency and Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord injuries
- Plastering and Casting Course