Emma graduated from Newcastle University in 2018, with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons). During her study, Emma gained practical experience assessing and treating musculoskeletal and sporting injuries as well as orthopaedic post-operative rehabilitation, neurological and cardiopulmonary conditions. She also further consolidated her on field acute injury management skills working as a sports trainer for several local AFL and NPL soccer clubs.
In her spare time Emma enjoys hiking, sailing, swimming and playing soccer
Emma is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and attends regular lectures and professional development courses. She also regularly reads evidence reviews from the Physio Network to ensure her patients receive the most up to date treatment.
Areas of Special Interest
- Sports injuries
- Functional and sport specific rehabilitation
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons) Newcastle University
- Sports Trainer level 1
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association since 2015
- Member Sports Medicine Australia since 2018
- Registered Health Service Provider with WorkCover, Medicare, Medibank
- Private, 3rd Party Insurer & all other major Health Funds