After completing her Diploma in Remedial Massage in 2015, Kerrie has been at our practice since November 2015. Kerrie has a background of 20 years in the nursing field with experience in Medical Emergency and rehabilitation. Kerrie has also completed a Cert III in Fitness since finishing her Massage training.
Kerrie has a keen interest in sports, specifically mountain biking competitively for the past 10 years, and also enjoys swimming and Yoga.
Hobbies include listening to and playing music (guitar).
Whilst she is keen to learn more from her experience at Rathmines Physiotherapy, she also plans to do further training in the future.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Sports Massage
- Exercise therapy
- Stretching for injury prevention
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Diploma Remedial Massage – TAFE NSW
- Certificate III in Fitness – TAFE NSW
- Member of Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Registered Health Services Provider with Medibank Private, 3rd Party Insurers & all other major Health Funds