Peter Migliore graduated from the University of South Australia in 2015 with a degree in Physiotherapy. During his study Peter worked as the sports trainer for Adelaide City FC in the National Premier League.
Peter is a passionate Physiotherapist who has managed a variety of musculoskeletal injuries. Peter has a strong focus on using hands-on treatments – including massage, joint mobilisation, soft tissue techniques, muscle stretching and neurodynamics. Peter has also been trained in Pilates and Dry Needling. Peter uses a patient-centered approach and finds it very rewarding assisting his clients in achieving their goals and improving their quality of life.
Peter is a Physiotherapist for Westlakes District Netball Associations for Saturday competitions, as well as State Age and State Championships. Peter will develop a self-management plan for you including self-maintenance exercises, patient education and advice.
Peter accommodates for all patient-types, from high-level athletes to full time workers, school children and the elderly.
In his spare time Peter enjoys:
- Playing soccer
- Spending time with his niece and nephew
Areas of special interest
- Shoulder injuries
- Sporting injuries
- Dry Needling
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Ankle joint rehabilitation
- Chronic musculoskeletal presentations
Peter has attended a number of courses including:
- APA Course – Muscle Injury Management with Andrew Wallis
- APA Course – Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – University of South Australia
- Registered Physiotherapist – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Registered health care provider with WorkCover, Medicare, 3rd party insurers and all major health funds