During her course of study, she gained clinical experience in various areas, including private practice, cardiopulmonary physiotherapy, neurology, community services, post orthopaedic surgery, and hospital outpaitents.
Sinead is a current member of the Australian Physiotherapist Association, and has been an active member since 2008. During this time, Sinead has utilised their educational resources to continue to provide the most current and evidence-based care for her patients.
Sinead has completed the Level 1 Lymphoedema training course. Sinead has a passion for improving the well being of those with Lymphoedema.
In her spare time Sinead enjoys
Playing hockey and other sports
Cooking and baking
Sinead’s Special Interests
- Sports Injuries
- Exercise Therapy
- Headaches and neck pain
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy—University of Newcastle
- Postgraduate Lymphoedema Training
- Certificate in McKenzie Method – Lumbar Spine
- Registered Physiotherapist with AHPRA—Registration Number PHY0001800288
- Registered Health Services Provider with WorkCover, Medicare, DVA, Medibank Private, Third Party Insurers and all other major Health Funds
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association since 2008
- Current First Aid Certificate