Eileen Lavis, Continence and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist has been awarded a 2013 Continence Foundation of Australia Graduate Certificate in Continence Management and Promotion Scholarship. The scholarship aims to:
- Assess and deliver client focused management strategies for clients
- Supervise staff involved in continence care
- Better understand requirements for referral to specialists
- Learn and implement real strategies to implement change based on accurate and insightful analysis of current practice.
- Improve health promotion.
Eileen will commence the Graduate Certificate in Continence Management and Promotion later in November 2013 and thanks the Continence Foundation of Australia for its commitment to ongoing support of therapists working in the field on continence.