Monday: 7.00am - 8.00pm
Tuesday: 7.00am – 8.00pm
Wednesday: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Thursday: 7.00am – 8.00pm
Friday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 12.00pm
Other times by arrangement.
Home visits by special arrangement.
Search Our Site
Interested in making an appointment?
To make an appointment click here.
Follow us on Facebook
- Commence and finish taping.
- Slight pressure, start at an angle and follow the contour of the leg.
Stirrups (Number 2)
- Foot in neutral.
- Start on inside of leg under the heel.
- With firm pressure pull up on the outside of the leg.
Figure 6 (Number 3)
- Start on the inside, after passing under the heel, the strip passes original point forming a figure 6 can be repeated starting from the outside of the leg then under the heel to the outside points again.
Half heel lock (Number 4)
- At front of ankle on the inside runs across the sole under the heel, behind the heel and back to the start.
- Don’t pinch Achilles Tendon.
- Remove the tape as directed by your therapist.
- Remove the tape immediately if the skin becomes red, itchy or irritated.
If you have any questions please call the clinic on 4975-1622.