Christmas HoursRathmines Physiotherapy will be CLOSED for the period of 25 December 2020 until 03 January 2020. We will resume our standard business hours on 04 January 2020.
If you would like Reception to get in contact with you to arrange an appointment click here.
Monday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Friday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 12.00pm
Other times by arrangement.
Home visits by special arrangement.
Search Our Site
Follow us on Facebook
- Commence and finish taping.
- Slight pressure, start at an angle and follow the contour of the leg.
Stirrups (Number 2)
- Foot in neutral.
- Start on inside of leg under the heel.
- With firm pressure pull up on the outside of the leg.
Figure 6 (Number 3)
- Start on the inside, after passing under the heel, the strip passes original point forming a figure 6 can be repeated starting from the outside of the leg then under the heel to the outside points again.
Half heel lock (Number 4)
- At front of ankle on the inside runs across the sole under the heel, behind the heel and back to the start.
- Don’t pinch Achilles Tendon.
- Remove the tape as directed by your therapist.
- Remove the tape immediately if the skin becomes red, itchy or irritated.
If you have any questions please call the clinic on 4975-1622.